Saturday, February 14, 2009

NEWS: Nas mau punya anak!!!

Queensbridge MC Nas has taken to the internet to inform fans on the status of his wife, R&B star Kelis’ pregnancy.

In an exciting blog post on Russell Simmons’ website, globalgrind.com, the Def Jam rapper confirmed the baby’s sex. “Personally, life is good,” he wrote. “I’m sure that y’all heard K is expecting. The internet seems to be more excited than I am. It’s crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn’t wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let ya’ll know from me personally that I’m having my first SON!!!!!

as XXLmag previosly reported this will be the first child that the hip-hop power couple, who got married 3 years ago in Atlanta, will be having together.

In the post Esco also spoke on the news about his upcoming project with Reggae singer Damian “Junior Gong” Marley. “I been celebrating life ya’ll,” he shared. “Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It’s something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!”

MTV recently talked to Nas, where he revealed his ambitious plans for the joint album. “We tryin’ to build some schools in Africa with this one, and trying to build empowerment,” he said. “We’re tryin’ to show love and stuff with this album. So, the record’s … all about really the ‘hood and Africa also as well.”

No comments: